If you have forgotten your Eyefi account password you can request a link to reset it through Eyefi Center desktop software, on the Eyefi Center for Web online site, or through the Android app.
Eyefi Center desktop
- If you are currently logged in to Eyefi Center, log out by clicking logout in the top right corner of Eyefi Center.
- Once logged out, click Forgot password? on the Login screen.
- Enter the email address that you used to activate your Eyefi card and click Reset. You will receive an email with a link to create a new password.
Eyefi Center for Web
- Open your web browser and go to center.eye.fi.
- Click the Forgot password link.
- Enter the email address used to activate your Eyefi card and click Continue. You will receive an email with a link to create a new password.