Eyefi Center automatically determines the language you see and default online sharing sites presented in Eyefi Center based on your computer's locale and language settings. By default, Eyefi Center will be presented in the following languages and locales.
- USA - English
- Canada - English or French
- Europe - English, French, German, Italian or Spanish
- Japan - Japanese
If you would like to have Eyefi Center display another language, you will need to download the appropriate Eyefi OVERRIDES.JSON file (see below) and place it in the appropriate directory on your computer for your operating system.
Note: In addition to the language settings, the default list of online sharing sites will change depending on the country for which the OVERRIDES.JSON file was originally written, but you will still have access to all supported online sharing sites. If Eyefi Center is unable to determine your computer's locale and or language, US English will be the language presented.
How to change the language presented in Eyefi Center
- Quit Eyefi Center and Eyefi Helper if either program is currently running on your computer.
- Download the OVERRIDES.JSON file based on the language you want to use:
- Unzip the file you downloaded from above and select the file named OVERRIDES.JSON.
- Place the OVERRIDES.JSON file in the appropriate directory for your operating system (see list below for specific locations per your operating system).
- Mac OS X: "Username here"/Library/Application Support/Titanium/appdata/fi.eye.center
- Windows 7 and Vista: C:\Users\username_here\AppData\Roaming\Titanium\appdata\fi.eye.center
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username_here\Application Data\Titanium\appdata\fi.eye.center
- Launch Eyefi Center.