With Eyefi View, Eyefi stores your files and offers you unlimited access to view, share, or download photos & videos for seven days after you upload them. Eyefi Premium is a paid upgrade for Eyefi View (monthly or annually) which keeps your photos & videos available for the length of the subscription. Your files are accessible by logging into center.eye.fi with your Eyefi credentials on any internet-connected computer and most smartphones that have a web browser.
To enable Eyefi View or Premium for an X2 card or mobile device:
- Launch Eyefi Center.
- Login to your Eyefi Center account.
- Click the Settings icon next to your Eyefi card's name.
- Select the Eyefi View tab in the card settings dialogue.
- In the Enable section, select Upload all items to Eyefi View.
- Click the Save button. You have now enabled Eyefi View. Repeat these steps for each Eyefi card you want to use with Eyefi View.