Eyefi geotagged photos will not display location information when uploaded to Flickr until you make some changes to the Flickr default settings. You must first enable the geoprivacy and Import EXIF Location Data settings for your Flickr your account.
Setting the Import EXIF Location Data
From your Flickr homepage, find the drop down menu under You:
- Choose Your Account.
- Click on the Privacy and Permissions link.
- Scroll down the page to Defaults for new uploads.
- Make sure that Import EXIF location data is set to Yes.
Change your Geoprivacy setting
Once Import EXIF location data is set to Yes, go to the Geoprivacy page. This page allows you to globally set the geoprivacy permissions for all of your photos.
- Choose the level of default privacy you want to use:
- Only You
- Your Friends and/or Family
- Your Family
- Your Friends
- Your Contacts
- Anyone (Recommended)
- Click the Save button.
Your location data should now be visible in Flickr for any new geotagged photos that you or your geo-enabled Eyefi card uploads.