We apologize, but as of September 9, 2013, Hotspot Access is no longer available as an add-on service. If you have purchased an Eyefi card that includes the Hotspot Access service, it will still be supported and you can enable it in your Eyefi Center account when you initialize your card.
If you do have a card with this service enabled, this article will explain how to add an Easy WiFi Hotspot Account.
In addition to hotspots included with the Eyefi Hotspot service, you may configure your own WiFi accounts from commercial network providers, your city, even organizations like universities on your Eyefi account:
- Launch Eyefi Center.
Note: Before continuing, you must already have enabled Hotspot Access for your Eyefi card. For more information about Hotspot Access, please see Enable Hotspots.
- Click the Settings icon next to your Eyefi card's name.
- Select the Networks tab in the Card Settings dialogue.
- Select Public Hotspots.
- Click the Add Hotspot Account Button. This opens the EasyWiFi account dialogue.
- Click the Account tab in the EasyWiFi window and then the Add a network button to the right of My hotspot accounts.
- Enter the name of the hotspot network that you want to add in the search field and click the Search button.
- Click on the name of the network you want to add.
- Enter the username and password that you use to log in to that network. Click the Add button.
Congratulations! You've just added hundreds of thousands of hotspots through which your Eyefi card can upload.