Why isn't my Eyefi app receiving photos?
- Verify that your camera is on and has new pictures to transfer.
- Verify that your mobile device is connected to the Eyefi Card network.
- Turn your camera off and then on again, then check your upload status.
- Verify that your mobile device set as the destination for your Eyefi card:
How long does it take for the Eyefi app find the Direct Mode network?
If the Eyefi app is running, it should see your Eyefi card's Direct Mode network between 10 and 20 seconds after you take a photo or video.
How do I send photos to my computer?
- In the Eyefi app, tap the Settings icon, then tap Upload Preferences.
- Select Upload to computer, which enables automatic uploads in the Eyefi app.
- Next, go to the Eyefi Center desktop application and click your mobile device on the left bar.
- Click the Settings icon next to your mobile device.
- Click the checkbox next to Upload photos to this computer.
How many Eyefi cards can connect to a computer with Direct Mode?
Direct Mode connections are limited to one Eyefi card per phone, tablet, or computer at a time.
How do Eyefi cards prioritize wireless connections when Direct Mode is enabled?
Direct mode has a lower priority than ad-hoc and Wi-Fi infrastructure networks. If you want to primarily use Direct Mode to transfer photos and you will be in an environment where there are other networks that your Eyefi card might use, you should probably remove all other wireless networks from your Eyefi card so that the Direct Mode network is always available.
- Ad-Hoc connections
- Infrastructure WLAN
- Direct Mode
Will an Eyefi card in Direct Mode transfer on demand?
No, Eyefi cards upload photos automatically when photos are detected and the card is connected to a paired device.
Can the Eyefi app on my phone or tablet communicate with a paired Eyefi card when they are on the same WLAN?
Yes, the Eyefi app will communicate with your Eyefi card over the WLAN if both devices are on the same network. If both devices are not on the same network, your Eyefi card will create a Direct Mode network to upload directly to that phone or tablet.
What are the minimum operating system requirements for my Android smartphone or tablet?
Android 2.1 and above.
What are the minimum operating requirements for my iPhone or iPad?
iOS 4.0 and above.
Can my Eyefi card upload pictures to both my mobile device and to a computer on the same network?
Yes, your Eyefi card can upload pictures to both your phone or tablet and your computer; however, your card cannot simultaneously upload to both.
With Direct Mode, you can set your Eyefi card to upload photos to your phone or tablet. After receiving the photos, your mobile device can automatically transfer them to your computer.