In order to upload photos and videos to your iPhone or iPad, you will need the following:
- An iOS device with iOS 4.0 or later
- The Eyefi app for the iPhone or iPad version 2.0.1 or later
- Computer and iPhone or iPad with an internet connection
Part I: Download and set up the Eyefi App for Apple iOS
- On your iOS device, access the App Store and search for Eyefi.
- Download and install the Eyefi app for iOS.
- Launch the Eyefi app.
- Login to your Eyefi account using the same credentials you use to login to Eyefi Center.
- On the Eyefi Card Pairing screen tap the Off button to turn on Card Pairing.
- Tap the Next button.
- Tap the Done button.
Your Eyefi Card and iPhone or iPad are now paired.
Part II: Transfer photos to your iOS device
Your Eyefi card should transfer photos when it has files ready to transfer and is on the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone or iPad. All you need to do is make sure that both the Eyefi card and Apple device on the same network and that the Eyefi app is running.
- Insert your Eyefi card into your camera and shoot several pictures.
- Start the Eyefi app, if it is not already running.
- New photos will appear on the Eyefi app's home screen as it receives them.