Eye-Fi Direct Mode uploads photos and videos directly from your camera to your iPhone, iPad, or Android device in a snap! With Direct Mode, your Eye-Fi card can send photos and videos to your smartphone, tablet, or laptop computer in any location.
In order to use Eye-Fi Direct Mode on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device, please make sure you have the following before you begin:
- Eye-Fi Center version 3.3 or later.
- Eye-Fi Card with firmware version 4.5021 or later.
- Computer with an internet connection.
Android phone or tablet
- Android device running Android 2.2* or later.
- The Eye-Fi App for Android.
* Note: Devices running Android 2.1 are not compatible with versions of the Eye-Fi app beyond 1.2.2. These devices will continue to see version 1.2.2 in the Google Play Store.
iPhone or iPad
- An iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad with iOS 4.0 or later.
- The Eye-Fi app for iPhone or iPad.
The following links provide instructions for setting up Direct Mode on your Eye-Fi X2 card and iPhone, iPad, or Android device: