Eyefi Direct Mode uploads photos and videos directly from your camera to your iPhone, iPad, or Android device in a snap! With Direct Mode, your Eyefi card can send photos and videos to your smartphone, tablet, or laptop computer in any location.
In order to use Eyefi Direct Mode on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device, please make sure you have the following before you begin:
- Eyefi Center version 3.3 or later.
- Eyefi Card with firmware version 4.5021 or later.
- Computer with an internet connection.
Android phone or tablet
- Android device running Android 2.2* or later.
- The Eyefi App for Android.
* Note: Devices running Android 2.1 are not compatible with versions of the Eyefi app beyond 1.2.2. These devices will continue to see version 1.2.2 in the Google Play Store.
iPhone or iPad
- An iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad with iOS 4.0 or later.
- The Eyefi app for iPhone or iPad.
The following links provide instructions for setting up Direct Mode on your Eyefi X2 card and iPhone, iPad, or Android device: