Follow the steps below to set your iOS device as the location for files transferred by your Eyefi card.
- Launch the Eyefi app.
- On the app's home screen, tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Eyefi Card Settings, tap select the Eyefi Card you would like to pair with your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Receive Media option to switch it from Off to On.
Note: If Receive Media is already on, your Eyefi card is already paired with this iPhone or iPad.
- Select the media types you want to transfer and press Done in the upper-right corner.
- If you're changing the pairing from another device, press Switch.
- Your iPhone or iPad is now paired with your Eyefi card.