The Eyefi Android app allows users to configure a photo sharing site on the fly, right from the app's menus. Sharing sites that you can add directly from your Android device include:
- Picasa Web
Add a photo sharing site via
- Launch the Eyefi app
- Choose multiple photos or videos by tapping the Multiselect icon, selecting pictures, then tapping the Share button.
View a single file, then tap the Share button.
- Tap See all...
- Select the Eyefi app as your sharing method.
- Tap the Add new service option, which will appear below your already-configured sharing sites.
- Once you have selected the service you want to configure, you will need to log in with a username and password specific to the sharing site (Facebook in this example).
- If you want to make this sharing site your default service, tap the OK button on the pop-up message. In the future, the Eyefi app will pre-select this service when you share photos & videos.
- Your photo sharing site is now configured and ready to receive files directly from your Android device. Press the Upload button to share your selected media.