Many Android devices have both internal storage as well as removable storage that uses a microSD card. Eyefi's Android app allows you to choose whether to save media internally or externally through the process outlined below:
- Launch the Eyefi app.
- Tap the Settings icon.
Note: If your phone has a Menu button, press it, then tap Settings in the menu that appears.
- Tap Application preferences.
- Tap the Media storage option.
NOTE: This option will be grayed out if your Android device only has one mount point (only internal or only external memory).
- You will see the current mount point where Eyefi is storing photos & videos, as well as other mount points where your media can be sent.
- In this example the original destination was internal storage (Default storage). Tapping the external option changes the setting.
- Tap OK and you will receive an informational pop-up.
- Tap OK again to confirm the switch.
- Future Eyefi uploads will now be stored in the new location, which will now be displayed as Current.