The Windows Photo Gallery displays all pictures within the Pictures folder located in
C:\Users\[your username]\Pictures. If you have another folder containing pictures located elsewhere on your PC and would like to have these pictures display in Windows Photo Gallery, you can add this folder to the Gallery.
Note: Eyefi does not provide technical support for importing photos in to Windows Photo Gallery.
Set up Windows Photo Gallery to automatically display images
- Open Eyefi Center and choose to save your photos in a local folder.
- If the destination folder does not exist yet, take a couple of pictures. This forces Eyefi Center to create the folder.
- Open Windows Photo Gallery from your start menu.
- Click on File and select Include a folder in the Gallery from the menu.
- Navigate to the desired folder.
- Click Ok.
- From now on this folder's photos & videos in this folder will automatically display in Windows Photo Gallery.