To add an online sharing site to your card:
- Launch Eyefi Center.
- Click the Settings icon to open the Settings panel.
- Click the Photos tab.
- Click the Online tab and then select the Share photos online checkbox to enable uploads to an online photo sharing site.
- Click the More Sites button.
- Select an Online Sharing site from the window that opens. You can select from different kinds of sites by selecting a category from the drop-down menu as illustrated.
- Click the Connect card to... button and enter your online sharing site account information in the window that opens. For this example we use Picasa. Each online sharing site will require that you enter your specific account information for the site. When you're finished, the window that opened will close and return you to Eyefi Center.
- The online sharing site you selected will be selected and active.
- Click the Save button.