To install the Eyefi Center software on your PC or Mac:
- Insert your Eyefi Card in the supplied USB Card Reader.
- Insert the USB Card Reader into your computer.
Note: Please follow the on-screen instructions as Eyefi Center installs on your PC or Mac. If the auto-install fails to launch, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to My Computer. An Eyefi icon will appear representing the card, typically as drive E: or F:.
- Open the Eyefi drive and navigate to the START HERE folder*, and then to the Windows folder.
- Double-click on Setup.exe to install.
Note: At the end of the installation, the Eyefi Center software will launch automatically.
For a Mac:
- A new removable disk will appear on your Desktop named Eyefi.
- Double-click and open the Eyefi disk and navigate to START HERE folder*.
- Locate the Eyefi.dmg file in the Mac OS X folder.
- Double-click the Eyefi.dmg file.
- Double-click the Eyefi.mpkg file that appears in the Eyefi Installer window that opens.
- Click the Continue button and follow the on-screen instructions when the Eyefi Installer application starts.
- Go to the Applications folder and open the Eyefi folder.
- Double-click the Eyefi Center icon to launch Eyefi Center.
* If you do not have a START HERE folder on your card, download the latest version of the Eyefi software.