In Eyefi Center, if your Eyefi card's icon in the device list has a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark on it a firmware update is available. If you do not have this yellow triangle your Eyefi card is already running the latest firmware version.
Follow these instructions to update your Eyefi card's firmware:
- Insert your Eyefi Card into the USB card reader.
- Insert the USB card reader into your computer.
- Launch Eyefi Center.
- Find your Eyefi card in the device list on the left and click the exclamation mark to start the update process.
- Click the Update button and wait through the Downloading Firmware, Updating Firmware, and Verifying Firmware progress notices.
- The firmware update is complete when the information box displays a message similar to this: