Please note that before you can transfer successfully to an iOS device, you need to download the desktop software here and go through the initial card setup. Once setup, you can follow these steps to set up transferring to your iOS device.
Release date: 30 January 2014
- General improvements made to the process of receiving from the Eyefi card
- Fixes a crash that can occur when the Eyefi server is extremely busy
Release date: 9 January 2014
- New App Store icon
- Device storage threshold changed to > 200MB
Release date: 10 December 2013
With the Eyefi app, you can automatically back up and organize photos & videos by date on your home computer or share them on your favorite online site. Now you can get all your photos backed up and organized, whether you took them with your digital camera, iPhone, or iPad. No cables. No hassles.
- Wireless backups & organization on your computer. Eyefi sends your full-resolution photos & videos to your computer. No more fussing with cables.
- Stay organized. Eyefi automatically organizes photos & videos on your computer by date or drops them into iPhoto on your Mac.
- Select all photos & videos or just the ones you want and choose where they go.
- Instant uploads from your camera to your iPhone or iPad’s photo gallery – anywhere. The Eyefi X2 card connects directly to your iPhone or iPad using Direct Mode. No tethering, Wi-Fi router, or Wi-Fi hotspot required.
NOTE: Devices running iOS 4.3 will not be compatible with versions of the Eyefi app beyond 2.1.1. These devices will continue to see version 2.1.1 in the App Store.