Google's Picasa software displays all pictures within the Pictures, Videos, Documents, and Desktop folders on Windows and Macs (on Mac OS X it will also display photos in the iPhoto library). If you have another folder located elsewhere on your computer that contains pictures and want Picasa to display its contents, you can add it to the folder list.
Note: Eyefi does not provide technical support for importing photos in to Picasa.
Set up Picasa to automatically display images
- Open Eyefi Center and choose to save your photos in a local folder.
- If the destination folder does not exist yet, take a couple of pictures. This forces Eyefi Center to create the folder.
- Open Picasa.
- Click on File and select Add Folder to Picasa from the menu.
- Navigate to the desired folder.
- Select Scan Once or Scan Always on the right (Scan Once will add photos currently in that folder to Picasa but will not add new ones unless you scan it again later; Scan Always will automatically add images from this folder whenever you start Picasa).
- Click Ok.
- The photos & videos in this folder will now automatically display in Picasa.