We apologize, but Eyefi cards do not support the use of Magic Lantern. In order to use your Eyefi card, you will need to disable the Magic Lantern BOOTDISK flag in your camera.
Once you've disabled Magic Lantern, do not reenable it to use with your Eyefi card; your Eyefi card is not designed to work with Magic Lantern and we do not support it.
Note: Make sure that you have the SD card that you used to install Magic Lantern before you begin the steps below.
To disable the Magic Lantern BOOTDISK flag:
- Insert the SD card you used to install Magic Lantern into your camera
- Turn your camera on
- Make sure your camera's shooting mode dial is in Manual shooting mode
- Press your camera's Menu button
- Go to the third wrench tab
- Select the Firmware Version line
- On the Firmware Version screen, select OK to go to the Magic Lantern installation screen
- On the next screen, turn your camera's shooting mode dial to Av
- Turn your camera off and remove the SD card
Once the BOOTDISK flag is disabled, you can insert your Eyefi card into your camera and use it normally.