Use the steps below to connect your Pro or Pro X2 card to an Ad Hoc network. Before starting, please make sure your computer is set to receive media from your Eyefi card.
- Insert your Eyefi Card into the USB card reader, then insert the USB card reader into your computer.
- Deploy your ad hoc network. If you have not yet set up your ad hoc network, please see How to set up an Ad Hoc network before you continue.
Note: The ad hoc network must use open or WEP security only.
- Launch Eyefi Helper and then launch Eyefi Center.
- Click the Settings icon from the devices list.
- Select Networks, then select Private Networks from the settings panel.
- Select Refresh Networks from the drop-down list.
- Select your ad hoc network once it appears in the drop-down list.
- Enter your ad hoc network password.
- Click the Add network to card button. After several moments, your ad hoc network will be added to your card. You can then start taking pictures and have them transfer directly to your computer.
Note: Eyefii Helper will need to run in the background for photos to transfer. You will not need to launch Eyefi Center.