If your Wi-Fi network is hidden, it will not show up in the drop-down list of available networks in Eyefi Center settings. You can still add this a hidden network to your Eyefi card by following the instructions below:
- Insert your Eyefi Card into the USB card reader.
- Insert the USB card reader into your computer.
- Launch Eyefi Center.
- Click the Settings icon to open the Settings panel.
- The networks tab is selected by default.
- Click the drop-down menu under Add.
- Select Other Network from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Hidden Network's name, select the security type, and enter the network password.
- Click the Add network to card button. In a few moments you will see that the network name appear in the remove box below.