The following instructions will setup your Eyefi card to upload photos directly to your computer. Make sure that you have created an account and completed the first steps of setup.
If you'd rather set up your Eyefi card to upload to your smartphone or tablet, follow these instructions:
- Setup your Eyefi card to send photos to your iPhone or iPad.
- Setup your Eyefi card to send photos to your Android phone or tablet.
- Choose My computer to have your photos and videos delivered to your computer and click the Continue button.
- Choose your network from the drop down menu, enter your network password and click the Continue button.
- If you would like to upload your photos to an online sharing site, select Eyefi Card allows you to share your photos online and then select a site. View additional online sharing sites via the More Sites button. Click Select later option if you do not wish to upload to a sharing site. Click the Continue button to continue after making your selection.
- Your Eyefi card is now ready to upload photos. Remove the card from the card reader and place it in your camera. Take a JPEG photo and wait a few moments. Once the wireless transfer completes, you will see the Congratulations screen with your photo. Click the Close Window button and the upload process is complete. You can now manage the rest of your Eyefi Card and account settings via the Eyefi Center Settings menu.