Follow the instructions below to activate a new Eyefi card on your computer.
- After installing Eyefi Center, insert your Eyefi Card into the USB card reader.
- Insert the USB card reader into your computer.
- After several moments you should see a yellow message balloon stating "Found Eyefi Card, Initializing Eyefi Card," followed by another stating "Found Eyefi Card, launching Eyefi Center."
- The Eyefi Center Activation dialog will open. Complete all fields. It is important to note that the email address you enter here will become your user name for your Eyefi account. Click the Create account button to create a new account, or Login to add this Eyefi card to an existing account.
If Setup only takes you to the login screen and the Create Account button is grayed out, please see Cannot Create New Account for more assistance.
- If your Eyefi Card requires a firmware update, you will need to click the Update button.
At this point in setup, you'll need to decide whether you want to send your photos to your computer, your iPhone or iPad, or your Android device.