Follow the instructions below to activate a new Eye-Fi card on your computer.
- After installing Eye-Fi Center, insert your Eye-Fi Card into the USB card reader.
- Insert the USB card reader into your computer.
- After several moments you should see a yellow message balloon stating "Found Eye-Fi Card, Initializing Eye-Fi Card," followed by another stating "Found Eye-Fi Card, launching Eye-Fi Center."
- The Eye-Fi Center Activation dialog will open. Complete all fields. It is important to note that the email address you enter here will become your user name for your Eye-Fi account. Click the Create account button to create a new account, or Login to add this Eye-Fi card to an existing account.
If Setup only takes you to the login screen and the Create Account button is grayed out, please see Cannot Create New Account for more assistance.
- If your Eye-Fi Card requires a firmware update, you will need to click the Update button.
At this point in setup, you'll need to decide whether you want to send your photos to your computer, your iPhone or iPad, or your Android device.