Below are instructions to configure a new wi-fi network for your Eyefi card.
- Insert your Eyefi card into the USB card reader.
- Insert the USB card reader into your computer.
- Launch Eyefi Center.
- Click the Settings icon to open the Settings panel.
- The Networks tab is selected by default.
- Click the drop-down menu under Add.
- Select the available network you want to add.
- If prompted, enter the network password.
- Click the Add network to card button. In a few moments you will see that the network name appear in the remove box below.