Every Eyefi account supports up to 20 devices ("devices" are both Eyefi cards and mobile devices, such as a phone or tablet). Below are step-by-step instructions to merge or consolidate Eyefi cards that are not active on any accounts into a single Eyefi account. If you have an Eyefi card that is activated on an account and wish to move the card to another account, please see:
- How to deactivate an Eyefi card without current account information
- How to remove an Eyefi card from your account
To add a new card to your account:
- Insert your Eyefi card into its USB card reader.
- Insert the USB card reader into your PC or Mac.
- If your Eyefi card is not already registered, an activation screen will appear in Eyefi Center; click the Add to this account button. After clicking that button, follow the steps listed in Eyefi Center to finish adding your card to your Eyefi account.