If the Wi-Fi network you are trying to configure with your Eyefi card does not show up on the list of available networks because it is not currently in range or uses a hidden SSID (BSSID), you will need to use the process below to add it to your Eyefi card. Follow these steps as well if the network is not connected to the internet.
- Insert your Eyefi Card into the USB card reader.
- Insert the USB card reader into your computer.
- Launch Eyefi Center.
- Click the Settings icon to open the Settings panel.
- The Networks tab is selected by default.
- Click the drop-down menu under Add.
- Select Other Network from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the name of the network you want to add, select the security type, and enter the network password.
- Check the Network is out of range box if the network does not have internet access or is unavailable. This prevents your Eyefi Card from trying to contact our server during the configuration process and will allow you to successfully add the network.
Skip this step if your network only has a hidden SSID.
- Click the Add network to card button. In a few moments you will see that the network name appear in the remove box below.