Although Eyefi is not partnered with Dropbox for direct uploads, you can easily set your Eyefi card to upload photos to your Dropbox account. All you need to do is set the destination for your photos and videos to a folder inside of your default Dropbox folder on the computer you have designated to receive photos and or videos. Follow the steps below to set your Dropbox folder as the location for images and videos transferred by Eyefi.
- Launch Eyefi Center.
- Click the Settings icon next to the card or device that you want to use to send files to Dropbox.
- Click the Photos, RAW, or Video tab.
- Click the Computer sub-tab.
- Click the Upload to this computer checkbox.
- Under Manage, click the Change folder button.
- Select your Dropbox Photos subfolder and click OK on Windows or Open on Mac.
- You may also choose from several options for naming subfolders via the subfolder options and subfolder date options radio buttons.
- Click the Save button. Now your Eyefi card will deliver photos & videos to your Dropbox folder and automatically sync to your Dropbox account.