- Eyefi cards work with 802.11b, 802.11g, and backwards-compatible 802.11n wireless networks.
- Eyefi X2 cards also work with 802.11n networks. Note: Eyefi cards only support networks that use the 2.4 GHz band; the 5 GHz band is not supported.
- Eyefi software works with Windows XP (Service Pack 3 and above), Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Mac OS X (10.5 and above with Intel processors only).
- Eyefi software is designed for displays with resolutions of 1024x768 or greater.
- Eyefi cards require a broadband internet connection for setup and a wireless router with DHCP enabled for wireless transfers.
- The Eyefi cards works with over 700 camera models that use SD or SDHC memory cards.
Have more questions? Submit a request