All Eyefi cards can wirelessly transfer .JPEG photos to your computer. Some Eyefi cards can also transfer videos and .RAW files. Follow the directions below to set your card to deliver your files to your computer.
Note: Network and external drives are not supported. To transfer photos & videos from your Eyefi card you will need to designate a directory on your local computer via the steps below.
- Launch Eyefi Center.
- Click the Settings icon to open the Settings panel.
- Click the Photos, RAW, or Video tab, depending on the file type you want to transfer to your computer. If you want to set the computer as a destination for multiple file types you will need to repeat these steps for each type.
Note: If you do not see .RAW or Video tabs, the card you are using does not transfer those formats.
- Click the Computer sub-tab.
- Click the Upload to this computer checkbox.
- Under Manage select a folder destination for saving photos.
Note: Apple users may use the drop-down menu to select iPhoto as their photo destination.
- You can choose from several options for naming subfolders via the subfolder options and subfolder date options radio buttons.
- Click the Save button.
- If your Eyefi card is already paired with another computer or device, you will receive this prompt. Click the Switch to... button to begin transferring to the computer you are currently using.